Partnering with local farmers, we arrange seasonal workers to suit their needs, whether that they need a couple of workers for a weeks work or 30 people to plant and harvest a whole orchard.
- Job arranged, provided you stay on site at The Beachcomber Lodge and Backpacker
- Working holiday visa is required, along with an IRD number (NZ Tax number) before you can start work
- We provide a seasonal house with 14 dedicated beds, we also have 40 backpacker beds so we can host large amount of staff.
- We currently assist with:
- Planting, weeding, and harvesting Kumara, Watermelons and Courgettes
- Picking, Thinning and Maintaining Mandarins
- The work seasons usually run, December to January, April to May and August to September.
This depends on the farmers needs, but if you are interested and are going to be in NZ during these times, please call or email us so we can add you to our database.
Contact us at email@example.com for information on seasonal work.